Webcam

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Hey, how many people would watch a webcam if we manage to set one up during the archiving process? If we don't have any internet connection, would it be worth the time to make cellular videos and beam them out periodically? Both of these things would take some time away from the actual archiving, but documenting the event is a consideration as well. It'd probably be worth it to do these things if there'll be a decent live audience - but otherwise we'd just sum up and post stuff at later date when we've recovered.

I'd say a webcam would be cool if you have a net connection, else snapping a bunch of pics to make some kind of photo-journal afterwards would be good. Personally I'd love to follow the work online, if that turns out to be a possibility.

I'd be all for watching summary videos later in the day, or reading something like that. But if there's more chance for interaction, a live feed would be nice for when I'm at home if there were areas that you needed some help in. But it might just not be worth it for the live video with my work schedule.

i like the idea of a webcam or journal or end of day summaries.. I'd totally dig that since I can't be there.

Either way from the sounds of many of the formats your gonna have ta "MacGyver" much information....Well help out but video would be awesome like when you guys are going to have it...the link....like a live webcam i guess....but how many people can view it at once? or is it unlimited? :)

Well if they do it from the CIC, no limit cause they always have many GBs in bandwidth left over. :D

I am really started to like this idea.

Back