WCUE

Thats great!
smile.gif
But i would like if the project site had more information about it, not just a "its comming" update each one or two months...

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Only reason the site isn't updated every couple of months is because this is a classified project beyond your classification, so I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you
smile.gif

Anyway, if you WCUE guys need any space just email me.
(mavman@telefragged.com)
Oh and Killerwave, go check the site, theres something more then 'It's coming'
biggrin.gif

-Mav
http://wc.telefragged.com

[This message has been edited by Maverick_^ (edited July 15, 2000).]

"I have clearance...i have clearance, we will talk about it later"
smile.gif

Btw, are you threathenning me?
Next mission out, i just rotate my turret and, hey
rolleyes.gif
accidents happen.
Hehe
What i want to know is what it will be capable of...what kind of missions i will be capable to creat with it...i will be able to make ships jump? Blow up at certain point? Attack determined target? Make a ship fly through a determined pat? Make cutscenes? Make Thrakhath dance? Make Stilleto do a striptease?...(stops and thinks about what just wrote)...hmmm...
smile.gif

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

What i want to know is what it will be capable of...what kind of missions i will be capable to creat with it...i will be able to make ships jump? Blow up at certain point? Attack determined target? Make a ship fly through a determined pat? Make cutscenes? Make Thrakhath dance? Make Stilleto do a striptease?...(stops and thinks about what just wrote)...hmmm...
smile.gif

[/B]

Cutscenes are definitly in, don't know about the other things yet, but it will be pretty flexible. I like the striptease suggestion. Will have to think about that
smile.gif

Back