[WCRPG] Propaganda posters

tarsus

Rear Admiral
Hi all, I've been making some ww2-style recruitment posters to celebrate the start of a new campaign in the Gemini Sector RPG. I just wanted to share them. Oh, and we have a great opportunity to join soon as catching up may be easier. :)
gemini-for-the-children.png Inspired by the "Victory of the United Nations is certain" poster and privateer art.
brilliance.png Inspired by wing commander academy's Kilrathi, Bhurak's helm and the "He's watching you" poster

Cheers.

Last edited:
Here is a poster with the mighty bandit surfing on a ferret while holding a shield with the crest of the confederation. Important note, his beard is generating oxygen, he's OK, I promise!

Attachments

• thankyouloaf-ad.png
    thankyouloaf-ad.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Here is a poster of Scout showing why we need to stick to established flight lanes.
thankyou-scout.png I took advantage of the scene to try a different style of nebula and to make the tractor beam more of a lasso than a blob.

Here is a poster with Dundradal trying to ask a question we all had for the last 20 years, why can't an Excalibur be loaded with world war 2 era ordinance. :)

thanksdund-ad.pngMechanic lady is not amused.

Here is a poster of what investigative journalism can do during a war. Thank you Chris, you probably saved more confed pilots than the photon gun ever will

thankyou-chrisreid.png. Charmin stocks will drop though.

Back