WCPedia: The 2011-2012 Thread

AD: Thanks. I did try moving it around and floating it, but it didn't seem to mesh well with the floating images that were already there.

Dundradel, If you're going to update MediaWiki, I'll wait till then, since the toclimit stuff in current MediaWiki looks like it'd do the job. Alternatively, WCPedia's current version of MediaWiki might support setting $wgMaxTocLevel, which limits the TOC depth, but that'd affect every page.

If there's anything else I can help out with, let me know!

AD: Thanks. I did try moving it around and floating it, but it didn't seem to mesh well with the floating images that were already there.

Dundradel, If you're going to update MediaWiki, I'll wait till then, since the toclimit stuff in current MediaWiki looks like it'd do the job. Alternatively, WCPedia's current version of MediaWiki might support setting $wgMaxTocLevel, which limits the TOC depth, but that'd affect every page.

If there's anything else I can help out with, let me know!

I guess if you want to manualy shorten an index, you could just switch the section headings to non-indexed... place a semicolon in front of the heading name. I'd only do this if it's a sub-heading for something for which it should be obvious in the TOC which main heading to find it under.

I added box descriptions for SO2, WC3, WC4, and WC:Academy. I also added screen captions and bullet points to WC:Armada's description.

Tomorrow I'll work on adding system requirements for games that still need them.

Back