WCPedia: IRC Meeting #4

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Alright back to business flyboys...

This Sunday, 5pm EST, yes two hours earlier than normal, hoping that it's still not too late (or early) for some of our European and Asian friends, while working hopefully well for many of us Americans. If too many people see it as a problem we can move it back to 7pm.

Agenda

To-Do List for WC1 - Mission entries are starting to get created, we just need people with some of the other sources to start including that text and information as well. We should also work on a more complete To-Do list, much like LOAF's ClawMark's list.

Graphics List - What we need for WC1 entries, Nav Maps, headshots, location images, cutscene images, etc - We should think about a Graphics committee comprised of some of our local artists and designers, I've done some work with WCNav, however graphics are certainly not my strong point. I'd prefer someone more skilled in the field to take control.

To-Do List for Average Users - This list should comprise simple entries and work that people can do using the online resources of the CIC. We have plenty of active CZ posters, I'm sure some of them would be willing to spend a few minutes adding information here and there. It might even give them the confidence that they could do more as the project progresses.

Status Reports - Reports from our core group and the creation of some deadlines for certain parts of the project.

As always, I invite everyone to attend, it's a great time to talk about WCPedia and WC in general as our conversations tend to drift as we get into the nitty-gritty. Don' be shy. If you are unsure how to use IRC, please let us know, we are all more than willing to show everyone the ropes.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join up this week, but I'll be able to create some new mission entries again these days.

So what? Am I going to be all alone tomorrow?

I expect more from such a dedicated fanbase.

I'll see what I can do to make the meeting, so there would likely be at least one attendee.

Back