WCP T'lan Meth 1 question

privfan

Commodore
does this one really matter if you lose? I played twice so far and the second time I actually watched the cutscene after you go to the computer and found out stilleto completed the mission

so other than ego, does it matter that it is logged as a failure?

Either way, you'll end up at the same T'lan Meth 2 mission.

There are a few tricks you can do use to win. The jammer will be one of the "tripod" looking things. I also don't think it can be destroyed. You can fire at the decoy units to identify them sooner and reduce the chance for duplicate scans.

thanks. I finished the game wednesday night

Stiletto needs to work on her death notice deliveries. she's about as cold and uncaring as the movie's "they never existed" crap

Yes, as I recall, shooting them was what identified them for me. Finding the one which didn't take damage was the quickest way to victory.

As for Stiletto's apparent uncaring, I think that was exaggerated to reinforce the impression that Casey knowing someone whom his father had influenced greatly had more of an impact on Casey than others might care to believe. (Funny wording, I know, but trying not to spoil anything on the off chance people don't yet know what happened.)

Edit: Just realised you said you finished Prophecy. So that would make two people. :/

thanks. I finished the game wednesday night

Stiletto needs to work on her death notice deliveries. she's about as cold and uncaring as the movie's "they never existed" crap

But she screams real nice when you take her out. :D

Back