WCP SO Problem

He can transfer it freely to whoever he wants as long as he transfers the original as he did so. What's illegal is transfering copies.

Cool. It is the original package w/ the manuals and all. Box is a little dented but all in good shape! Thanks for the clarification!

RFBurns

"Not a care in the world ol buddy!" [W. Chang {Vagabon}, WCIV]

I was talking to this friend who said that he had "some wing commander game" that he didn't want. I went to his house and low and behold it was the Kilrathi Saga in Mint Condition, BUT unfortunatly he was at my house the next day and saw that a KS copy was going for 200 bucks on e-bay at the bottom of the day's news here inthe CIC so he decided not to let me have it :( . I just thought that would be an interesting story.

Yeah, but are people actually buying these games for such a ridiculous price? I can put a shovel load of dog poop in a bag and put it on ebay w/ a price tag of $200. Doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it!

Originally posted by Marcml30
Yeah, but are people actually buying these games for such a ridiculous price? I can put a shovel load of dog poop in a bag and put it on ebay w/ a price tag of $200. Doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it!

Well, considering there are alot of people looking for them and cant find them thru EA/OSI or at local bargin bins, what else is there but auction sites like eBay? If you want something bad enough, price isnt an issue! :)

RFBurns

"Youre clear to pass" [militia, Privateer/RF]

Actually most of the auctions begin at around $1 and the bidders bring the prices up through bidding, that is the concept behind auctioning.

Yes and most times they bid and bid and they don't give up,till the price of the game (or whatever) is higher than the one you can buy it new for.(Except for the old things which aren't in sell any more).But these people compare the prices at the next day and they get a strong headache and ask themselves why they did it!

!!!!!

Man, I seriously didn't think there'd be any game series which went back before I was even born! (1981, and no, I'm not trying to imply that I'm special)

Back