WCP MAP

sorry to piss on everyone's fireworks *lol* but that planet in that cutscene is Saturn, not Jupiter. :D

Antman- don't you understand that things can be further away, making them seem to be the same size as something close? No offense, but that's something that any person should know by the time they turn 10. Maybe earlier. ;)

I thought it was reddish and it had the great red spot! I didn't remember any rings...

Oh and the political thing? Nothing can beat the place where I live!

Biggest state in the world...West Australia :)

first of all, I havent been on in months, if i had been id have well over 1000 posts... Also, like I said, I am calulating using the speed the ship is moving toward the planet. If it was far away, it would be moving toward the camera slower. Also, with the Banshees launching from the Intrepid, THEY WERE LAUNCHING. THERE IS NO PERSPECTIVE THEIR. ITS A DIRECT COMPARISON.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Says his date registered is 01-06-2001. He could manage it.

Damn 50 second rule.

I registered on 1-26-2001. And I have 613 posts. If I can get that many with as little time as I have, surley he can too!

Originally posted by redwolf
Nothing can beat the place where I live!

Biggest state in the world... West Australia :)
Don't start! There's hardly anything in there, anyway. :)

First off, Survivor2 was in Queensland, on the other side of Australia.

Secondly (for Wedge), whilst WA may not have 'much', and we only have one tenth the population, we contribute over a third of the exports. :)

Which state are you from? So I can insult you about your poor sporting record compared to WA's :)

Easy, easy! I'm only teasing! :) Australia as a whole is a fine country. I just don't like shows like Survivor. In any case I'm from Sydney.

Back