WCP GBA Screenshot

Evan

Rear Admiral
One of the WingCenter readers has sent in an exclusive Wing Commander GBA Screenshot. It's scanned from an italian Videogame magazine.

Here it is:

22.jpg

Nice, reminds me of the launch sequence from WC1...how nostalgiac! Very nice touch to the game.

hmm. now i wanna see more.

Pity the quality of the picture leaves much to be desired. But the graphics look most impressive.

i wonder how they will tell the story and if those cap ships explosions get improved :)

They only gave us 1 picture ?.......:(

Its seems better than I thought it would be though.....:cool:

Originally posted by WildWeasel
If you think that's cool, check this out.

Err...
That's the same image - except that now the image in this thread is a little red 'X' (it was working fine the first time I viewed this thread, though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Wulf
Nice, reminds me of the launch sequence from WC1...how nostalgiac! Very nice touch to the game.

Reminds me of the launch from Prophecy..

Its the same launch of the Prophecy, Chris Reid is right....

and.....thats the picture I was taking about, not the other one in the begining of this Thread.,,,;)

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Wow. That's not the same image at all. Your eyes must not be able to process differences in color and quality.

Bah.
As I said, when I compared the two shots, the one at the bottom of this thread had been replaced with a little red 'X', and reloading the thread didn't change that.
It IS the exact same scene. The only difference is the difference in color, which lead to my confusion when I didn't have the thread image available for quick reference.
The color difference is quite spectacular, however.

You must be blinder than LOAF. ;) One is a screenshot, the other is a magazine scan. There's a huge difference in colour and quality. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
You must be blinder than LOAF. ;) One is a screenshot, the other is a magazine scan. There's a huge difference in colour and quality. :)

It doesn't work when anybody else says it. It just comes off as mean.

Originally posted by Wedge009

And once again, you can only compare that difference when both shots are available.
As I've stated in BOTH of my posts in this thread, the image at the start of this thread was unavailable when I made my post (it was present during my initial viewing, but I didn't make a post at that point). Perhaps you are one of those lucky individuals with a photographic memory, but I have to slog along with the rest of humanity, and suffer from imperfect recollections of pictures that I viewed hours prior for an ever so brief period of time.
I recollected that the picture was of the exact same instant in the game, but unless the entire thing had been shaded in hideous green, remembering color differences was a bit beyond my ability.

I apologise, I didn't mean to sound so spiteful. I guess I was just fortunate enough to see them within minutes of each other, even if I didn't see both simultaneously.

Originally posted by ChrisReid

Reminds me of the launch from Prophecy..

It does, doesn't it? LOL, I just got through a 14 hour night shift when I posted that, and it's been a while since I last played Prophecy, so I forgot the launch sequences were the same. Sorry about that.

Back