WCP Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised you are so unaware of what happened on that day. You need to expand your horizons beyond your own little world. While the cats were occupied with your forces on the smaller southern continent, The nine other brigades under my command were systematically wiping out the cats on the larger northern and eastern coninents. Because they foudn you on the southern continent first, they concentrated most of their forces on you on .119. That day my forces eradicated Kilrathi bases and supply nests on those two continents whose forces were depleted. After establishing a hold on them, on .120 seven brigades were on route to the southern continent when, after being cut off from supplies and command direction (cats are bad at doing things impromptu) Kilrathi forces on the southern continent retreated, at which point the Supdon brigade was able to retake lost ground and eliminate the remaining Kilrathi forces on planet.

mpanty: also, everyone knows flea collars are standard equipment for all Kilrathi

Nick: post 75 or 100 times, i forget.

Originally posted by Nick640
Sorry I brought up brigades at all.
Oh, don't mind them, they're just the local crazies. Oh, wait, that's right... we're all crazy.
Just curious now though, about something else
How does one go about becomin something
besides a lowly cadet?
Well, had you bothered to read the rules, you would have also found out how our ranking system works. Alas, nobody ever seems to read the rules :(.
[Sorry, misposted it to some other page]
Actually, you didn't - it's just that they posted so much that your post disappeared from view almost immediately :).

Originally posted by Supdon3
Im surprised you are so unaware of what happened on that day. You need to expand your horizons beyond your own little world. While the cats were occupied with your forces on the smaller southern continent, The nine other brigades under my command were systematically wiping out the cats on the larger northern and eastern coninents. Because they foudn you on the southern continent first, they concentrated most of their forces on you on .119. That day my forces eradicated Kilrathi bases and supply nests on those two continents whose forces were depleted. After establishing a hold on them, on .120 seven brigades were on route to the southern continent when, after being cut off from supplies and command direction (cats are bad at doing things impromptu) Kilrathi forces on the southern continent retreated, at which point the Supdon brigade was able to retake lost ground and eliminate the remaining Kilrathi forces on planet.
Nonsense!! My soldiers found out, from a captured cat (still scratching and meowing :) ), that their forces were kicking some serious Terran butt in the North. Between two Kilrathi curses, the furball explained that if it had not been for the fleas, they would have rapidly taken control of the whole planet...

You seem confused on dates... on .117 I launched my secret weapon attack, thereby forcing the Cats to retreat or surrender... While retreating North, they "contaminated" their fellow comrades with the flea-pest, causing them to scratch and meow in turn. At that point, your 9
brigades came up and had an easy job completing the work MY brigade had started...

Not only did you abandon us, you also want to take merit of our glorious actions? That is not worthy of a Confed officer, you should be relieved of command, Supdon! :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You must come to #WingNut, and be instructed in the ways of pointless WC-knowledge.

I must be able to instruct him directly.

But I warn you... many have tried. :)
All of a sudden, LOAF seems to be talking like a WC Master. (As opposed to a Jedi Master. :))

Yeah, Prophecy explosions were a little weird. I much prefer the explosions in Starlancer, but I suppose having a decent story is better than having good explosions. Is this what we were talking about?

Originally posted by mpanty
Not only did you abandon us, you also want to take merit of our glorious actions? That is not worthy of a Confed officer, you should be relieved of command, Supdon! :)
Well said, mpanty! Spoken like a true panda!

Pandas prefer bamboo shoots, actually. I am safe, since my purple feathers and orangy beak look nothing like a bamboo shoot.

mpanty! How dare you falsify your accounts of the battle towards your own goals. I have nine brigades and reporters from TCN to back up my report. You should be ashamed yourself and are herby removed from command of the Supdon Brigade and are under arrest pending charges and a court martial hearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back