WCP Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supdon brigade? Mmmmhhh...

Like in "The Supdon brigade has been defeated for the 13th time today, and forced to retreat South due to heavy casualties"... <shudders> ;)

No... not so much... there's much more concentrated amounts of Wing Commander knowledge in #wingnut

TC

I'm sorry I mentioned Brigades at all.

So..
How do I become anything besides a cadet?

Just curious about that, too. ;)

Well naturally it would be a Brigade named after me. I would be incharge of much more than just ONE brigade.

I did not finish my sentence:

"The Supdon brigade has been defeated for the 13th time today, and forced to retreat South due to heavy casualties... yet, its commander, despite being abandoned by he who had given his name to the brigade, managed to skilfully counter-attack the next day, re-taking all previously lost positions, and forcing the Kilrathi off the planet".

Never jump to conclusions too soon, Supdon... :p

You still got defeated 13 times in one day and took heavy casulties. Despite the victory and various medals given to you and the men it was not a good day. You were lucky the ConFed reinforcements forced the Kilrathi to make a strategic retreat.

Oh no, i wouldnt want to start making anything up!:)

But in your defense you did all that without knowing reinforcements were on the way.

Originally posted by Supdon3
(...) you did all that without knowing reinforcements were on the way.
Exactly! While Supdon, who gave his name to the Supdon brigade, had cowardly abandoned us!! (with his excuse to "get reinforcements"... :p)

It may have appeared cowardly at the time, but in fact i was using the opportunity to exploit a weakness in the Kilrathi defenses that were occupied with kicking your ass all that day :)After we successfully fought them off, we were able to send reinforcments to you and you successfully fought them off as they ran away from the reinforcements

You make no sense...
You keep mentioning "reinforcements"... The Supdon brigade, under MY command, never *saw* any reinforcements coming, the Kilrathi were forced to retreat following the brilliant strategy I developed, which consisted in bombing them with flea-canisters, specially adapted from artillery shells!!

It was incredibly effective and the enemy rapidly retreated, scratching and meeowing... :D

You Supdon, have no merit in that! :)

Wow

Sorry I brought up brigades at all. :-P

Just curious now though, about something else
How does one go about becomin something
besides a lowly cadet?

Again, just curious..

[Sorry, misposted it to some other page >_<]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back