WCMC casting

But it will cost lots money my friend
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm French-Canadian, actually. So I'd be best at doing a French accent,since that's the way I normally speak English.

I'm alright at English or Irish or Indian accents though, I just can't make myself sound very American.

Cricket: Would you be willing to do a voice for wcmc, I can tell you more about the character you can play but since you don't appear to have email, do you have icq? (Don't want to reveal the plot for that would spoil the whole experience, since wc is plo driven
wink.gif
)

------------------
Go here now ---> http://www.marinecorps.co.uk

Marine 6:
Name: Ruud de Jong
Nickname: Dutchy
Nationality: Dutch
Length: 1,99 m
Weight: 90 kg
Hair: Black hair, parted down the middle
Facial hair: Stubbles
Eyes: Blue
Fysique: Semi-muscular
Characteristics: Attractive, Tall

i'll take him!
smile.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Real WC fans support the WCESCRP

WCMC designer -> TAFKAW said:
Rider: For the 500th time I don't know what you're talking about, what did you make (or do I have to spell it for you?)

Just ignore him, maybe he will go away...
wink2.gif

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

biggrin.gif
I've seen the site, very nice.

Though an RPG isn't a Rapid Fire Machine Gun, its a Rocket Propelled Grenade. In a way it has some similiarities to a Bazooka.

Metras: Thanks, I put a lot of work in to it, it's currently maintained by pedro though. I keep urging him to update (he has more stuff then is up) but his computers broke or something, stay tuned though. I have nearly completed all mission briefings (on paper) and am hard at work at finishing the script 2-4 weeks (this is going to be big) Oh and thanks for the rpg help I didn't know that, I'll send pedro an email.

------------------
Go here now ---> http://www.marinecorps.co.uk

Hmm, most of the Weaponry is still bullet based. Too bad they didn't throw some plasma weapons in there in the games.

I can't speak for the books 'cos I still didn't read them. Yet.

Oh, and looks like some pages there are missing. Namely the engine one.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited August 18, 2000).]

That's because there is no engine anymore
smile.gif
It was originally supposed to be a game made from scratch with a free 3d engine. I think now it's gonna be a Half-Life mod.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Hmmm, no, there's plenty of energy based weapons... neutron miniguns and laser rifles and such. The bullet-based stuff is usually just for shipboard use...

For an example from the game, think of the weapon that killed Vagabond -- or the guns that disintigrated Gilkarg.

Back