WCIV Speradon missions

redwolf

Spaceman
Just wondering what does the Concordia class carrier have to offer in the third Speradon mission?

I've knocked off all the turrets and the patrols, but still it won't give me 'mission complete'. Soon I tired of this monotony, and went for the other two missions. Just want to know what I was missing out on.

After all, I already have the Bearcats (wonderful fighters) and the starburst. Somehow I remember the mace coming coming vaguely into memory. Any ideas?

You have to disable the engines. I've never been able to accomplish that without a leech missile or gun.

The sad thing about the Bearcat was that you only got to use it for one mission :(. Of course, you can always download the patch for Prophecy. :)

You can leach the carrier, or destroy it's engines and than shoot at it untill 50+% of it is damaged. All enemy fighters in the area must also be destroyed.

Although I never completed that mission, people told me that you get the Mace for leeching the carrier. That makes sense, since this is the only weapon I never got and it's the only mission I never completed. :)

Back