WCIV Saved Games

DeltaV

Spaceman
Hi, I've recently played WCIV DVD version and i'm stuck in the mission where i have to deploy Vagabond and his partner to the comm station. The transporter got destroyed upon my return from the comm station. I was just wondering if anyone can upload a saved game after that mission or even better all the saved games of WC IV (just incase if stuck in future missions).

I'm also having problem in applying the cheats where i can destroy all enemy on radar. Since i'm running the WC IV DVD version on winxp, i don't know how to apply the " -chicken " cheat, can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.

Tested this so I know it works: Create a shortcut to WC4DVD.EXE wherever you want. Then right-click the shortcut and hit properties. When the properties box comes up, one of the boxes near the top should say 'Target:' and the box should be pointing to wherever wc4-dvd.exe actually is on your harddrive... simply add a space and then -chicken after the exe and apply. You should now be able to launch the game in the cheat/debug mode using the shortcut.

Tested this so I know it works: Create a shortcut to WC4DVD.EXE wherever you want. Then right-click the shortcut and hit properties. When the properties box comes up, one of the boxes near the top should say 'Target:' and the box should be pointing to wherever wc4-dvd.exe actually is on your harddrive... simply add a space and then -chicken after the exe and apply. You should now be able to launch the game in the cheat/debug mode using the shortcut.

Thank you. I've just tried that and it works but after all enemies on radar got destroyed, the "AUTO" pilot doesn't work. when i press "A", instead of AUTO pilot it turns to the "Attack my target" command to my wingman.

Try pressing ctrl, alt, alt gr and both shift keys at the same time a couple of times.
ALT+A is the attack my target shortcut and it sounds like the ALT key got locked software wise. Have the same thing on occastion on my PC.

Back