WC4 Remake

We had issues with onboard gfx cards, does your laptop have one? if so you may need to disable it in the settings and then it should run fine, that said I'm punting this over to our discord so Pedro can have a look.

Somewhat strange question, but would it be possible to get hold of your banshee model to 3D print it? I cannot find any good versions of it out there and the one you previewed on your site is gorgeous.

I have some time coming up in July. If nobody else has had time until then, I volunteer to play some WC4 with your special build.

Great; since the terrain is a huge chunk of our remaining work I can’t see us needing the info before then. I’ll message you closer to July.

Somewhat strange question, but would it be possible to get hold of your banshee model to 3D print it? I cannot find any good versions of it out there and the one you previewed on your site is gorgeous.
Its not the remake version but Ive had this one for years. ZIP file has a credit - "Wing Commander Banshee model created by Alan"Hawk" Hart sometime 2002, finalised for download 6/6/02"

original file was LWO, the STL is converted for print and should be free of errors, but is unsized so you will need to scale to your preference.

Attachments

• AH_Banshee.jpg
    AH_Banshee.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 17
If it helps, I can try to make time around June to try out that special build. I also have my own set of save files of all the possible WC4 missions.

On this tangent, I've also been meaning to ask, would it be possible to add TrackIR support? Probably not that much of a priority, but my (crude) workaround was mimicking head tracking via a VJoy controller mapped to the camera controls.

Its not the remake version but Ive had this one for years. ZIP file has a credit - "Wing Commander Banshee model created by Alan"Hawk" Hart sometime 2002, finalised for download 6/6/02"

original file was LWO, the STL is converted for print and should be free of errors, but is unsized so you will need to scale to your preference.
Thank you. I took the model and stretched some bits to better match what we see in game. I think it looks better, will see how it prints.

I just registered today after years of lurking, just to say that I can help with the gameflow video project. I can use either the DVD-ROM version from GOG or the original MS-DOS CD-ROM version, whichever would be more helpful for the team. No guarantee how fast I could get through it since I have a toddler, but I could probably do a few missions a week!

I just registered today after years of lurking, just to say that I can help with the gameflow video project. I can use either the DVD-ROM version from GOG or the original MS-DOS CD-ROM version, whichever would be more helpful for the team. No guarantee how fast I could get through it since I have a toddler, but I could probably do a few missions a week!

Perfect, thanks. Work is a bit crazy atm but I'll put together the build in the coming weeks and message people directly. And welcome to the CIC :)

If it helps, I can try to make time around June to try out that special build. I also have my own set of save files of all the possible WC4 missions.

On this tangent, I've also been meaning to ask, would it be possible to add TrackIR support? Probably not that much of a priority, but my (crude) workaround was mimicking head tracking via a VJoy controller mapped to the camera controls.

I appreciate the offer, I'll PM closer to June.
As for TrackIR, I'll ask around if someone has one I can borrow. I don't really have the funds to buy every accessory; whilst I have VR headsets coming out of the wazoo for work but have never worked on a track IR game.

Back