WC4 Mod For Homeworld 2 In The Works (June 5, 2006)

well, when I saw him(czacen) 2 or 3 weeks ago in the HW2 lobby he sayed something about new updates and a new version after finishing that WC4 version(-->cats?), so I wouldn't be worried...
one way or another it's defenetly worth to wait for ^^

well after many weeks of driving myself nuts - AI is working! i am in the process of polishing the new build before i upload it. gameplay has changed a little and some minor tweaks still need to be done. However the bad news is that i still cant get black lance working as yet. this may take one more build before its in the MOD. sorry but no screens can show ai working. once again i thank you all for your patience and support.
thanks,
- aaron

Glad to see you're still hard at work on the mod.

I've tried several times to get my HW2 game to work over the network - even freed up the ports like I showed you - to utterly no effect. I'm still tooling at it though, with hope that you and I will one day be able to mash each other into space dust over the internet! :)

about new updates and a new version after finishing that WC4 version(-->cats?), so I wouldn't be worried...

The WC4 Homeworld mod doesn't really include the Kilrathi as a faction (it's Confed, Border Worlds and Black Lance). The Kilrathi ships/faction shown off a couple times so far would be in some later WC3 styled mod or expansion to the WC4 one.

~~~

yeah your are right buddy...that's what I meant. (this "new version after finishing the WC4 one" stuff:)) i wanted to say there will be maybe a WC3 version or something like that...
:)
cheers

Hey, is anyone else having trouble with the downloads, and can anyone give me a link to the files needed, cuz it seems as if the filefront one is gone

hello i repeat my request for help the mod will not kick in game will but not the mod
requesting immeadiate HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw does this mod have a set of minimum req. cuz if so knowing those may solve my tangled mind
anyway nothing i tried worked I even tried using the overridebig command
in short this is and im quoting "MAYDAY MAYDAY requesting imeadiate assistance"

if someone does know anything to help email me at g_schempp@hotmail.com

iceman post your steps in detail on how you are trying to install the mod. is there an error or just that when you load you seem to get original HW2

it seems ages since i last posted any major news on the mod but to all of you who believe i have fallen of the edge of the earth and taken the mod with me, JK ;) i have a big surprise!

first off AI is working! and working for all races, yes ALL races including Black Lance. this means the next release will have all 3 races and AI. to that same effect i have 2 new ships to show for the BL side. BL only requires one more ship to be added before its complete. then a few more tweaks and tune ups and i will release another version of the MOD.

the 2 new ships are Axius Base and the BL Transports

PS: the images of the transports in combat are from a battle between the AI BL & AI Borderworld's fleets. :D

Ok, i got the preview thing from that site, and i put it in the ....Bin/Release directory, but everytime i run it, it brings up plain HW2, any ideas of wat i'm doing wrong?

Man this mod looks better and better.

Btw, hi czacen. Sorry I kinda dropped off the face of the modding scene, I suddenly had a lot less time than I'd had over the summer. That, and I forgot to mention that fact to you.

Still don't have that much time, but I'll still be following the mod as a fan at least, as time permits.

Back