WC4 Missiles

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Ehh, you actually do see wheeles in the WC3 landing and takeoff sequences... <G>
Incredible... although I haven't seen the WC3 landing/takeoff sequences other than the Arrow. Though I suppose that one has wheels too, huh?

I was just going on my memory on the Sabre's landing 'skids' as opposed to landing gear.

IIRMC in the landing/Take off sequences of WC3 (the ones that you can download) there are many wheels to see.

I loved the 688 (I) sub simulator from Janes and the Apache Longbow (the first one), and they make the best manuals !

I don't know, but it crashed once, while playing that game, and I had to do a complete system re-boot :(

(THAT MEANT RESETTING ALL OF MY WC RECORDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!! :mad: )

No.

When it crashed I had to completely re-boot my system to fix the problems on my machine afterwards, in turn, the complete re-boot (not re-*start*) deleted everthing on my HD not on the machine when it was purchased.

Wait... how can rebooting your system selectively erase all data recorded on your machine post-purchase?

system restore, you know, those little cd's that come with your machine when you bought it...

That's not a systyem REBOOT. It is, as you say, a system RESTORE. Rebooting is merely turning your system off, than back on.

Hence the confusion....

Back