WC4 Ending.

It seemed like people were talking about other Moderators before you Quatro. Who were they and what happend to them?

Frosty was a moderator before... Byydo was an admin (he's still semi-alive... somewhere... he's around sometimes)

TC

Well, Frosty for one (though, IIRC, he was Admin rather than a Moderator). There was also the so-called "CIC Moderator".
The CIC Staff wanted two people from the 'Zone as Moderators, but the UBB software did not allow more than one Moderator per forum. So, instead of changing the rank of their normal user accounts, the CIC Staff instead made the "CIC Moderator" account for the two Mods to share.
We (;)) decided that since most of the regular 'Zoners actually knew who the CIC Moderator was, we might as well keep quiet about it. The other person using the CIC Moderator account was LocoMan, who's been gone for a long time now.

Hmm... I forgot about Loco...

And Frosty didn't fall from grace. Come visit him in #wingnut if you want.

TC

That's because our school won't allow us to chat (icq, irc), but thank god that this message board works !

Originally posted by Quarto
And no, Chris did not replace Death as Space Marshall. They're both Space Marshalls.

Uh, it's just that if you look towards the 2000 part of this thread it doesn't look like it.

I didn't even notice that. I don't know anything about it, though. At any rate, the answer to your original question is still no. Chris was Admin long before Death.

Back