WC4 ending

You know what they say? "You're no real WC junkie if you haven't read at least 3 WC novels..."

Okay, I should have said "You know what *I* say?"... :)

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
Hey no problem Mekt, just gives me a good reason to go get the books and start reading them.:D
(although I'm not Mekt I'd like to answer on that:D)

Good reason(s)?

1) They are canon (IMO)
2) They *complete* the WC storyline, even more, they are an important part of it (at least End Run and Fleet Action)
3) Since there are no new *official* WC titles to come in the next (at least) 2 years (which doesn't mean that the Fan projects aren't worth playing!), give me a good reason to *not* get the books and *not* start reading them:)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You're no WC junkie unless you've played Armada for the PC98! :)
I think many of us here are WC junkies. We need to come up with a new term for you though, since Junkie does not suffice. :) Uberjunkie, perhaps?

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
Hey no problem Mekt, just gives me a good reason to go get the books and start reading them.:D

Hmmm...... lets see.......whats one good reason.......oh yes, here we go:

They are good books.

Now go read them.

Originally posted by Shane
I think many of us here are WC junkies. We need to come up with a new term for you though, since Junkie does not suffice. :) Uberjunkie, perhaps?
Crazy, perhaps? :D no offense

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
While I principally agree with you, FC tells us that there was a surviving member of the imperial family, thus an heir tp the throne. But I think the clans didn't want to have another member of this clan as Emperor.

Isn't it customary for the ruling clan to continue ruling until that clan has either been wiped out or is usurped by another clan.

That's the way things work in the past. One clan/tribe/caste was the ruling group no matter what. That group continued to rule until it was usurped by another or was eliminated.

The Kiranka clan can't continue to rule. Without the Imperial Guard they haven't got the political or military power to place anyone on the throne and expect to hold it.

Yep, that's the impression I got too from the novels: No one liked the Kiranka clan, thus I don't think they'd want another one from this clan. Still, in FC IIRC they make hints at how Murragh could become next Emperor.

Back