WC4 Disk 6

Didn't that exact thing happen to someone else on this forum? Where they came in and found their dog chewing on their Wing Commander game? You guys need to stop leaving your discs in your dog's dog food dish.

The stack of jewel cases fell off the desk (got knocked off?) and the fat yellow Lab puppy chewed up case and disk. :(

I have hundreds (literally) of PC and console games and I've never lost a CD to scratching or any of my pets (or family) yet it's such a common problem.
I'd be willing to help out, but I'm not sure if this is allowed.

Dyret said:
You should keep your CDs away from dogs, cats, and grandmothers.
Don't have any grandmothers left, all the cats do is piss on them and that washes off, the two old fat Labs never messed with the stuff, it's just this fat little yellow psycho Lab pup...... :rolleyes:

is it the first time that your fat little yellow psycho lab pup has chewed up one of your games... or does this happen to you often?

An EA Classics version of WC4? I don't believe I ever heard of that. I'm interested.

You can get a copy of my cd 6.. since whe both bought it and since you are granted 1 backup of your property.. there should be no problem... right? Just tell me where to put it :)

Alternately you could come to the CIC Birthday Party next month.. We'll be giving away copies of WC4 DVD to a few lucky guests.

Dishwasher said:
You can get a copy of my cd 6.. since whe both bought it and since you are granted 1 backup of your property.. there should be no problem... right? Just tell me where to put it :)

You are a kind, gentleman-like scholar. I graciously accept your offer, and will even resist the obvious smart-ass remark. Which lots of folks will tell you will really try my self dicipline. I will PM you later when I have more time. :D

Back