WC3 question

Both really, but usually if the novelization takes a certain path for what is a plot choice in game the novel overrides the game (usually). As well as there are other novels than just the WC3 novelization that touch on the same era. Plus there are the strategy guides

Both really, but usually if the novelization takes a certain path for what is a plot choice in game the novel overrides the game (usually). As well as there are other novels than just the WC3 novelization that touch on the same era. Plus there are the strategy guides

Sad but true... call me a stick in the mud, but shouldnt the game trump all? I mean that was what was written by Chris Roberts so...

The game doesn't have a set story, though. Different things can happen based on what choices you make during the game.

Sad but true... call me a stick in the mud, but shouldnt the game trump all? I mean that was what was written by Chris Roberts so...

Wing Commander III was written by Terry Borst and Frank De Palma.

Chris Roberts didn't plot out the Wing Commander setting - he was a Producer who did things like direct the film shoot, create the gameplay concepts, etc. I believe his only script credit is having co-written the Wing Commander movie.

The novel is usually used to determine how the story 'officially' went for future stories - ie, Flint dies at Kilrah, Blair kisses Rachel, the Confederation loses at Locanda, etc.

Back