WC3 - Front Line

Hi,

thought this might become a fun discussion and source finding mission ;)

Let's try and recreate the front line during the wc3 timeframe.
I reduced it to Vega, Epsilon and Enigma for now.
Let's make the date the day of Blair's assignment to the victory, meaning the meeting of Blair and Tolwyn in Torgo. By that time, as we know, Cardell and Morpheus have already been liberated... and some unnamed three more vital systems had been lost somewhere else. So let's look at this map.. I've tried to put in some information already, none of which is 100% sure or final of course. I'm guessing Vega is roughly equal to the pre-WC1 map, except for the systems we conquered in that campaign.
Also K'Tithrak Mang was conquered in Wc2 and Epsilon Prime was lost...

I'm really not sure about the status of Locanda, Delius and Caliban considering Ariel should be Kilrathi.. where does the supply line go to Ariel...through Delius?

Red means Kilrathi, Blue Confed, Yellow unsure or neutral/disputed.

I know there's limited information, but let's see how far we come. Ok, let's go ;) I'll try to keep the map updated as the discussion progresses. I hope people will have fun working on this :)

galaxymap.png

I tried something similar too once but ran into quite some problems. I'll check if I can find my own map but I think I deleted it...

Perhaps a more enjoyable exercise would be trying to trace that routes of the games and some of the novel engagements? I think that might be fun. We could start with the Confed offensive in Facin in '39 and do the actions shown in AS.

Does anyone like that idea?

Back