WC3 End Titles music

Edx

Spaceman
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a MIDI file of the end titles music from WC3? I know its basically the same as the one of the inflight pieces later in the game, but it has a different ending I'd like to take a look at. I guess unless its playing a compressed wave file it has to be MIDI which means its somewhere in the game files right?

Yes, unfortunatly they are MP3s not MIDI files. I have a load of MIDI files from WC3 which I think I got from here, but theres only the inflight version of the credits not the actual end titles.

Edx said:
Yes, unfortunatly they are MP3s not MIDI files. I have a load of MIDI files from WC3 which I think I got from here, but theres only the inflight version of the credits not the actual end titles.
I think I know which ones you're referring to -- they show up as STR0001 through STR0209 in WinAmp. A cursory check doesn't reveal any approaching the 5m:47s of the WC3 credit music as it appears in the MP3 encodings, although some of the longer ~ 2 minute midi's contain elements of the credit sequence.

I have them stored within a WC3 PSX Midi's folder on my system, so they may originate from AD's WC3 PSX audio pack.

Cheers,

Bryn

Bandit LOAF said:
Are we sure it's a MIDI in the first place?

Yea Im not sure, it just sounds as if it would be a MIDI file as its not in a pre-rendered cutscene. My question is that if it is a MIDI file, where can I find it. No problem if no one knows anything.

Yes I did check, unfortunately it isnt there. The End Credits is nearly 6 minites long. But dont worry about it, its not overly important.

Back