WC3 Disc 3.. missing

Most of family has played the wing commander series.. so the dics go rounda lot.

recently ive managed to start winning on WC3. and got to the point where i need disc 3, but i cant find it.

legally this means that i can get a copy of it from practically anywhere, so pls cpuld someone tell me where i can download a new copy?

Wing Commander 3 is 2.4 Gigabytes. You're not going to find a ten year old game online in ISO format. If I was you, I'd pick up a second hand copy on eBay. It should only set you back a few Dollars.

i only need a copy of disc 3. and the prices here in the UK are once again about £25 for each Wing Commander game.

im not spending £25 for 1 disc, and ive already made copies of the other discs.

this means that someone could even copy it (it need not be iso, just copy it to hard drive) and send via e-mail.

Oh, wait, you're right, no game can be larger than Half Life 2.

(Half Life doesn't have any large video files, which make up the bulk of WCIII's four CDs worth of data.)

Mirage said:
Hello there Siberian Tiger, I assume you have the DOS version of WC3?, and need disk 3?.

lol yes. got your pm. not got kilrathi saga though.

looking on ebay, tommorrow a bid for both WC3 and 4 finishes so im placing a bid. Be nice to have both games.

Back