wc3/4 tree manager

revilo

Spaceman
how do i know what im extracting - when i extract the files they're all numbered like 00000001 00000002 00000003 etc

Is that HCl's TRE manager? I believe he had a problem with the XTREs, hence the awful output from extraction

You can actually :)

You need to use a program like windows FIND, and locate all iff files containing the text 'xxxxx', where xxxxx are what you are looking for (well sort of it)...if youre looking for the kilrathi destroyer for example, put in kdes or something like that, always something that could remmind you of the ship or wathever youre looking;)

well i've extracted the kilrathi cap ships - i havent seen many (none) on the web - once i get those mats to work correctly i'll convert them to 3ds or something and upload them onto my page.

My page does actually have some kilrathi capships for WCP, wich you can convert to other formats with Tomas 3d exploration plugin ;)
Btw, if you manage to extract the WC3 kilrathi transport, send it to me, by some reason i cant extract it...have no idea why...:(

Back