WC2 deluxe CD installation problems

Filler

General Graphics Guy
When I attempt to install WC2, it asks to specify which drive to install from. The options are:
A, c, d
The only option that it recognises is A (maybe that's why it's capitalised). Can anyone help me?

Filler:
How to play WC2 with out the CD:

Copy the Wing2 directory of the CD, to any directory (i.e C:\wing2), then in DOS or Windows, select the directory with the right button of the mosue, then in properties unmark the read-only option.now Install.bat (i.e C:\wing2\install.bat) from DOS and configure at your pleasure.

Just check the Stucked post :( :p

yeah, I read the sticky
My only problem now is trying to get the dang config.sys and autoexec.bat working :(

I can't get memory, mouse or cd working in dos
I don't know what drivers to get either.

Post your startup files first.

There are DOS mouse drivers here but I haven't tried them.

Have you tried running WC2 in Windows?

Have you tried?

I can guarantee WC2 most certainly runs on Win95, and I'm quite sure it runs on Win98. Only disadvantage is that cutscenes will run fast on today's computers, but you'll get that with DOS, anyway.

well
I unchecked the run in dos option and ran it in win 98
it detected the extended memory an froze and showered me in dos cursors (that's what it looked like)

Well, you'll need expanded memory, then. Although, I suppose, for simplicity sake, it'll be best to do that in DOS mode, then. Which goes back to having you post your startup files. ;)

Back