WC1 - Swing Commander

Mad Hatter

Spaceman
For those of you who like MIDI, specifically, Wedge, I've finally managed to record the Bar theme from the game into MIDI format, so you're all welcome to download it from my site .

Enjoy!

Did you actually 'record' the MIDI? if so any chance you could record the MIDI from this game I've been trying to get the MIDI music out of for years (Tyrian)

All of them :p if you have Tyrian or the demo of it and run the setup program it's got a jukebox where u can run though all the MIDI tracks. They're all great.

I've re-edited the 2 WC themes I uploaded: raised the volume a bit, and did a little fine tuning here and there. You might want to check them out.

Great job again, Mad Hatter. Didn't know you tweaked them, so ignore my last e-mail. The first bit, anyway. :)

BTW, I didn't think there were even any Swing Commander MIDIs on the web, just as with the SO1 Kilrathi theme.

And I think RM was requesting the Tyrian MIDIs. ;)

[Oh, and MH, you should change the links on your page, the ZIPs are old.]

You know, it's odd. I was certain I changed the index page and saved the results. Well, all the links are fixed and everything's workin'. Thanks Wedge.

Oh, and Royal_Marine, as for your request, I really don't know the game. I don't have it and I've never played it.

Hey, Mad Hatter, I already sent an e-mail, but for the benefit of the rest of the community, I request the WC3 Gunnery Control room music, since I can't find it anywhere, good quality or not.

if anyone could get the music from wca-tv... I'd love that... preferably without the other sounds in the tv series....

What ?????

The music from Wc2 is the same with Wc1 (at 90%) and has nothing to do with the WcAcademy SERIES (not the game)

Of course the music in the TV series is different, but I was talking about the game. How could I ever record the music from the TV series into MIDI format.

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
Of course the music in the TV series is different, but I was talking about the game. How could I ever record the music from the TV series into MIDI format.

yeah I figured that

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
I will try to record the intro [of WCA], though.
How could I forget? That'd be great if you could. The music in the simulator room and the simulator console are new as well.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
The music from Wc2 is the same with Wc1 (at 90%)
While WC2 uses some music from WC1, WC2 has many more new tunes as well.

Back