WC1 for SNES

Chernikov

Spaceman
Has anyone else played this game and found that whatever ship your targeting goes a really freaky green color, or is this unique?

I have played WC1 for the SNES and that never happened to me it must be your game it self

THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!

A dirty ROM cartridge connection might do that...or it could be cosmic rays. I should get the ROM file on the 'net, sounds interesting.

I have WC1 and secret missions for the snes. I have never encountered this problem before. Perhaps it is just solar flares or gamma radiation? Or maybe aliens are just messing with your mind? Who knows...... maybe it's a conspiracy.....

only prob

the only problem i ever had with wc1 for snes was that when i got the scimitar the game would lock up after a few min so i never got that far....

Chernikov, I know exactly what you're talking about. I had a go at the SNES WC1 on the ZSNES emulator, and the targetted ship turned green. Of course, now that I look back on it, I think it's probably cos of the 256 colour emulation. Running it on 16-bit colour will probably eliminate the green colour and have it all nice and highlighted the way it should be! :)

Are you sure your just not targeting a jalthi, cause in the wc1 snes, the jalthi were green colored salthi's.

The Jalthi was just a green Salthi?

Cooooooool, that means no massive guns of death raining down upon you.

Of course, it DOES take away that oh-so-lovely rear engine setup. The Kilrathi may have well have stapled "Please kill me" to the exhaust port.

No, the guns of death were still there. Al six of the bastards. It was just the slathi body, colored green. It was like they spilled green ketchup on the ship before take off.

Back