WC universe map at different periods

Fellentos

Spaceman
I was wondering if there were more maps that show the Confed and Kilrathi occupied systems at different periods during the entire WC era. I have the map that that came with WC3 I think, which is also on the net but I couldn't find any more.

There was no map in WC3. Just a very rough one in WC1 (that didn't make much sense in a few aspects) and the big one in WCP. Oh, there was a map for Gemini Sector in Priv, too.

there was a crappy map in claw marks too of the Vega Sector, not very accurate, but it told you what was kilrathi occupied and what wasn't.

Someone could make an interactive flash map with animations for the war, including notes for major battles.

can someone explain Jumping to me??
I mean I dont need the science behind it, just some more details

Search Wcnews please,you can find anything why dont you try that before asking ;) .Maps,cheats,guides,Jumpfaqs,look at the articles,anything about ships it has been a great job :p .

Oh believe me I tried.

The only map I could find of the complete WC universe is the one where you see the Confed and Kilrathi sectors when everything is a stalemate. The one Loaf made and the one you get with Prophecy I guess which are almost exactly the same.

I'm more interested in the system distribution during other times than shown on those maps like at the beginning of the war, the Vega campaign, after the Kilrathi war. Though I guess there are not many sources that would help in that respect.

You would have to take all sources (games, books, movie, cartoon) and check every system they mention. good luck.

I download the map which Bandit map, but I did not have the map which came with the Prophecy Game. It might have to be the distribution copies to the different countries.
What I got in my package was the CDs, Manuel and some promotional stuff.

The only map I could find of the complete WC universe is the one where you see the Confed and Kilrathi sectors when everything is a stalemate. The one Loaf made and the one you get with Prophecy I guess which are almost exactly the same.

The map I worked on certainly includes everything from the Prophecy map -- but it also has more than twelve more sectors worth of space and dozens of systems from other sources that weren't included on the WCU map.

Hey Bandit which map should I use if I want to look at the events prior to the Battle of McAuliffe (BOM)

Back