WC:T Dorkir

yes, exactly. that's the point. ships look bigger if they are closer. of course that kilrathi cruiser in pic 2 is a lot bigger than it looks there...obviously

One question? You are doing those models just for fun or plan to add those to some of the WC fan projects which are developed all arount. I like those ideas.

Chevieblazer said:
no, they are for a total conversion for nexus, a tactical space game. the mod is called wing commander tactics

hello again. chevie can you give us a broad estimate on when you think this mod will be finished? im itchin to take the Tiger's Claw against some fralthi.

well, the modelling side is pretty much done for episode 1, but i have to figure out mission scripting before we get anywhere from here

Chevieblazer said:
well, the modelling side is pretty much done for episode 1, but i have to figure out mission scripting before we get anywhere from here
sounds good. if i had any talent in the modding i'd offer my services ;)

keep up the good work the screen shots look great.

Chevieblazer said:

Does Nexus have some sort of native support for episodic mods? I see a lot of people automatically jump to making episodes because of Secret Ops and Standoff, but that's not always the best way to do it.

Makes sense. Chevie, can I request a favor of you? You've been importing ships into Nexus for quite some time...can you build a generic demo mission? Doesn't have to be anything too special just a simple Confed versus Kilrathi scenario with a decent range of ships? It would be nice for people to get assistance to the project...(i.e. attracting CG artists, programmers, writers etc).

yes, we have been thinking about that.
right now, we wouldn't have a possibility to upload it, but it's definately not a bad idea. i was thinking along the lines of an mp demo, but this might be even better

Chevieblazer said:
yes, we have been thinking about that.
right now, we wouldn't have a possibility to upload it, but it's definately not a bad idea. i was thinking along the lines of an mp demo, but this might be even better

I'm sure CIC would be willing to host the file if not I could certainly host it for you. Let me know, you can send me an email if you want to work out the details.

Back