WC RPG

JesteR

Spaceman
I've heard/read/seen a lot of talk about WC RPG's, and I decided to make my own system, which is based on dice rolls. *prepares to be sued by D&D founders* Basically, you and a friend or someone on a MB, or through e-mail, or through chat, or something along those lines roll the dice with the set number of sides, and that's used to determine factors about the missions, and then whoever is playing, role-plays out the mission using the factors determined by the chance rolls as guidelines. I'll post my system if anyone shows any interest in this at all. It was originally made (2 nights ago) for the enjoyment of me and a buddy who RP IRL, but he mentioned that it could work even better online, so I just thought I'd throw out my idea. Another thing, about all the Boom-Boom recipies...I KNEW it would be a topic sooner or later.Me and Psych0 (friend mentioned before) are both 15 and don't have access to alcohol, but we do have a ritualistic drink that we make everyweekend when he spends the night and we play WC until 4 AM, that we of course call Boom-Boom. It's just Mountain Dew with lemon-flavored Kool-Aid powder mixed in with a bit of salt. Just thought someone would like to know/try it, very cheap, easy to make, and works for minors as well as the lucky bastards over 21. Sorry for the longevity of the post, all be well.

Ryan "JesteR" Smith, CAG of the TCS Dark Circus

------------------
"We are here to do a job. Protect the Confederation and everything it stands for. Now let's get out there and kill some damn bugs." - Ryan "JesteR" Smith, CAG of the TCS Dark Circus

Hah! The guy who founded D&D is apparently far too busy helping Al Gore prevent spatial distortions to sue you...
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfourtunately he's incompitent and we're all going to die...
frown.gif

umm if you made your own system... why are you only the CAG?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I watched that on Futurama too LOAF. Stephen Hawking RULES! Psych0 designed the ship, and is basically just more of the leader type. Captains have to put up with too much responsibility anyway, CAG's get rank, power, and 1/2 the BS that comes with it. So, anybody interested? BTW, TC, even though the BlackLance RPG is apparently closed, I sent in an application a couple days ago, so when you re-open the RPG, make sure and take notice.

------------------
"We are here to do a job. Protect the Confederation and everything it stands for. Now let's get out there and kill some damn bugs." - Ryan "JesteR" Smith, CAG of the TCS Dark Circus

Back