WC:P for GBA online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphine420

Spaceman
Hey,
Now, I know how most people here fell about piracy, but here is my idea.
Using a Gameboy advanced emulator (which work really, really well) and a rom image of WC:p for GBA, the multiplayer feature of WCP can be played online. I don't remember which emulator has that option, but im pretty sure it exists.

Now, would the CIC be opposed to setting up matches for people who can provide there own rom's and emulator? If not, I intend to set up a site to do just that. Now, my knowledge of HTML is out of date, so I would much rather someone else do it, but I think this is the closest thing to online wing commander that we may ever get.

Just wondering what you think.

Originally posted by Morphine420
Now, would the CIC be opposed to setting up matches for people who can provide there own rom's and emulator? If not, I intend to set up a site to do just that. Now, my knowledge of HTML is out of date, so I would much rather someone else do it, but I think this is the closest thing to online wing commander that we may ever get.

It's be kinda clunky.. In my experience the GBA games being played online via emulator have some problems here and there. Kinda difficult to get working. Some crazy Hong Kong company needs to hurry up and make an adapter so you can just hook your GBA to your computer and play over the internet the natural way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back