WC ownz me, past, present or future :)

Onde Pik

Spaceman
I just had a very bad experience after waiting for 4 years for Freelancer. So I decided to drop by here and say HI!. When I heard that Chris Roberts was gonna make a new game that sounded alot like Privateer, I was there already ;) I got a bit worried when he left the project and MS bought it, but from what I could gather Freelancer was still going to be "one of those games".

Sadly though, Freelancer is nothing like Privateer. They stole just about ALL their concepts from Privateer alright, they just forgot about half of the game and turned the other half into crap :(

I have never posted here before but I have been a WC fan since WC2. And I own WC1(with SP) + SM1+2, WC2 + SO1+2, WC3, WC4(lost the discs after a friend borrowd :( :( ), WCP, WC Armada, WCP, Privateer+RF(with SP) and Privateer 2.

All of them except maybe Armada was worth the money in every respect. And I am only sad that EA bought out Origin and farked up WC games aswell as Ultima for that matter.

Freelancer definately isnt worth the money, and if it wasnt for the decent storyline the game would be completely worthless. It is by far the biggset dissapointment I have had in my 15 years as a gamer.

I saw that there are alot of WC projects going on here and it warms my heart to see it. I saw the patch for high res WCP so I am installing the game now, YAY the discs still work(Hope there was only 3 to the game since the cover has room for 4 and I only have 3).

Keep up the good work ;)

hehe, yeah its 3 discs ! :)

there is a high res add on? kewl ! me want ! any other cool WCp projects apart from unknown enemy?

cheers

Originally posted by wankski
hehe, yeah its 3 discs ! :)

there is a high res add on? kewl ! me want ! any other cool WCp projects apart from unknown enemy?

cheers

Goto the Links page, then find the Projects category, then have fun:)

Back