WC Movie on Sci-Fi?

My guess is that our dear Mekt likes to ram things a lot...
It seems that since he couldn't shoot down any enemy fighters back in his pilot days, he rammed them instead... :D:)

Originally posted by Wildshot
(...)
Although you complain they look bad, I didn't think they were as bad as you say they are. (...)

Yes, I do think they were that bad, they reminded me of settings from ST:TOS. :)

And yes, it was Dralthi who shattered (to some extent) my world. Sniff, I really liked that ram...

mpanty: Err, just shut up! :p

oh comon, the sets were not like on TOS. I wish I had a picture to show, but all of the screenshots on scifi.com were obviously done before postproduction

We are talking about that Dune TV-series in 3 parts, yes? Because there were some really really bad desert settings, I keep my point. As Quarto said to me if you want good deserts in a movie, watch 'Lawrence of Arabia' ;)

Thanks mpanty, we'll see...

*Lawrence...* have a true desert not a setting, therefore is a good desert because is a true desert, A true desert is a good desert for being a true desert not a setting. :)

Originally posted by Wildshot
oh comon, the sets were not like on TOS. I wish I had a picture to show, but all of the screenshots on scifi.com were obviously done before postproduction

I could grab some shots from the DVD later.

Back