WC movie & errors

And thank you once again Original Phoenix for showing off...

Well, let me list how many DVD's I have... ZERO.

DVD's aren't cool enough for me to purchase. I think I'll stick with my Magnetic Tape...

And Dune, good movie, books were better, Sting was cool. Anyone hear about how some people claim Star Wars is actually a rip off of Dune. I can actually see where they were coming from. I think it was on a website somewhere...I read it a few years back.

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Dune and WC, eh... I'll bet you can tell a lot about someone from their DVD collections: So, what sort of movies do you all have on your shelves?
It'd be much, much easier for me to direct you to my DVD site, rather than list out 210+ titles:

http://members.cavtel.net/kscholl/dvdcorner/

I probably have you all beat. I have.....lets see here......over 300 dvd's.........about a thousand laserdiscs.......and only God knows how many tapes I have.

Originally posted by Zor Prime

I probably have you all beat. I have.....let's see here......over 300 dvd's.........about a thousand laserdiscs.......and only God knows how many tapes I have.
Ok... Zor Prime, allow me to reply in a "TCish" manner:
Response in TC style
Well good for you!!
Now go in your bathroom, swallow a few dozens aspirin tablets, and hang yourself!
In other words: WE DON'T CAAARE!! ;)

Originally posted by mpanty
Response in TC style
Well good for you!!
Now go in your bathroom, swallow a few dozens aspirin tablets, and hang yourself!
In other words: WE DON'T CAAARE!! ;)
[/B]

Sad thing is...we had somebody OD on tylenol this morning at school.

So, what sort of movies do you all have on your shelves?

Wing Commander
B L A D E
Transformers movie
Alien 1-4
Currently collecting Gundam Wings.

So, what sort of movies do you all have on your shelves?

Wing Commander
Dune
Das Boot
B L A D E
U-571
American Pie
Saving Private Ryan
Gladiator
Armageddon
Starship Troopers
Lost in Space
A Bug's Life
Apollo 13
Austin Powers
Austin Powers 2
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
The Perfect Storm
The Matrix
South Park movie

Eh, I only have one DVD... X-Men. I'd like to get more, though. Dune, WC, and The Phantom Menace (hopefully out on DVD by this fall [fingers crossed]) are the first ones I want to buy.

Curious that none of the SW movies are on DVD yet. They probably will be put on DVD once episodes 2 and 3 have run their course thru the movie theaters. That is, unless Lucas has been holding out on this region of the US.

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 04-17-2001 at 20:05]

Originally posted by redwolf
And thank you once again Original Phoenix for showing off...
First of all, how am I showing off? I merely answered a question that was posed in the thread, in the easiest way possible.

Second, what mean you by "once again"? Are you insinuating that I "show off" in some way on a regular basis?

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix

Second, what mean you by "once again"? Are you insinuating that I "show off" in some way on a regular basis?
Well... there's that beautiful picture just below your rank, for one thing... ;)

Back