WC Interactive guide?

Preacher

Swabbie
Banned
I've posted something like this here a couple times before, but didn't get much response, so let's try this once more:
===========================

A few months back, I picked up "Star Trek, The Next Generation Interactive Technical Manual". Then just tonite, I picked up "Star Wars: Behind The Magic" software for a song at a local EB. This program serves much the same purpose as the ST product: They both are interactive guides to the great storylines/timelines/histories/technology/characters and overall mythos of these classic sci-fi stories.

I say it's time WC (being at least as worthy as these other, um, "franchises") get the same treatment! Now since Origin/EA have pretty much abandoned WC (bastards!), that means it's up to us fans to get the job done. I propose that this be the 'next big thing' in the way of WC fan projex.

Alas, I am not a coder/programmer, so I am ineligible to do much in that department. But if someone with the know-how would take up and spearhead this challenge, I surely would contribute in any worthwhile way I can (voice acting, maybe some scene or model design-I have a little experience with trueSpace 4-, or anything else that might be helpful).

What do y'all guys think?... :)

only if the movie would have been better accepted we might not be sitting in the underground like we are now. (I stated we might not, not we wouldn't) (I'm just protecting my statement from backlash)

Welcome to last year.

Space sim sales have been in a major decline (Freespace 2 sold, what, 50,000 copies?) and that's why we're not seeing any new games.

Back