WC:CD "Stingray"

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
We all remember the Stingray, once they formed up, WoW Some firepower they were packing!!!...Well One of the thing I decided was that ALL the nephilim ships needed to be revamped not just a few. I'll have the new Stingray that will be used in the game engine sometime tomorrow....Stay tuned

Like I said....The Stingray, Low on the polies (-1140) and a lil different. Same armament just a lil prettier.

Attachments

• Sting1.jpg
    Sting1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Sting2.jpg
    Sting2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Sting3.jpg
    Sting3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 56
Here's the old to compare with the new... old on the top left...new on the bottom right.. Off coarse the cockpit needs to be reworked a little but I'll figure it out.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 83
Nice. To be honest, looks as detailed as the official render model, which has about 10x the polies i think.

Nice. To be honest, looks as detailed as the official render model, which has about 10x the polies i think.

For some reason I actually couldn't get the Hi-Res to show all the textures. But I did use the textures from the hi res model.

I came back to this one again did a few changes Let me know what ya think...

Attachments

• Sting7.jpg
    Sting7.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Sting6.jpg
    Sting6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 55
  • Sting5.jpg
    Sting5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 52
Here's how it would look joining together.

Attachments

• comb01.jpg
    comb01.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 63
  • comb02.jpg
    comb02.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 59
That is badass, makes me wish I had a joystick so I could play through Prophecy again (really can't stand using a mouse for space/flight sims.

Is there an animation of them combining or is that an extremely large amount of work? (I don't know much about graphical design/animation clearly)

Keep up the good work!

Back