Here is the humble beginnings of the "Ralaxath" to be used in the mod

Attachments

• ralax1.jpg
    ralax1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 101
  • ralax2.jpg
    ralax2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 79
Yeah, nice work. Now you can take a break and relaxath... relax'ith... relax... ;p

Ah, I know its a bad joke. Its beautiful work though.

I've updated This one..... Added the Turrets, Did new Engine Intakes and just really added some random details throughout...Also added a Bridge up top and some type of communication equipment... Here's the updated Stats...

Class Ralaxath Heavy Destroyer
Length 530 meters
Mass 28,000 metric tonnes
Max Velocity 210 kps
Acceleration 17 k/s^2
Max Y/P/R 10/10/10 deg/s
Guns Laser Turrets (10), Tachyon Guns (3)
Shields 200 cm
Shield Recharge 200 cm/sec
Front Armor 2400 cm
Rear Armor 2400 cm
Right/Left Armor 2400 cm
Jump Capable Yes

Attachments

• ralax06.jpg
    ralax06.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 62
  • ralax05.jpg
    ralax05.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 58
  • ralax04.jpg
    ralax04.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 62
  • ralax03.jpg
    ralax03.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 62
  • ralax02.jpg
    ralax02.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ralax01.jpg
    ralax01.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 72
Here's a Hi-Res Shot. Of both the Southampton Class and the Ralaxath

Attachments

• Destroyers1.jpg
    Destroyers1.jpg
    930.8 KB · Views: 113
While working on the Ralaxath I was also working on a few Transports....A loooong time ago I worked on a few transports I can't remember if I named them or not...One of which I was going to use that was kilrathi in origin. But Here is the updated .... "Sha'kar" Which is the start of the model...I haven't put any turrets or even spruced it up any except doing the textures so far... But the Textures are similar to the Ralaxath. Both will be features in the WC:CD Mod..

Attachments

• Shakar1.jpg
    Shakar1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Shakar2.jpg
    Shakar2.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Shakar3.jpg
    Shakar3.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 55
Ralaxath Rocking the Nephilim War (October 25, 2009)

Wing Commander Collateral Damage has beefed up its destroyer contingent this month. The heavy Ralaxath destroyer has really come together this week and it just about ready to hunt. The first two shots below compare an early and later revision of the design, and the last image pairs it with the recently completed Southampton.

I've updated this one... Added the turrets, did new engine intakes and just really added some random details throughout... Also added a bridge up top and some type of communication equipment...

--
Original update published on October 25, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
I revisited the Sha'kar transport (It's not in the game engine yet) You can see where a few of the turrets will be...a Total of 5... 2 on top, 2 on bottom, and 1 on the rear. I'm kinda waiting on implementing capships (I need some more info and time I guess to figure it our correctly) so I might as well take some time to improve on a few of the models I've done. I added a few details...Kilrathi writing, etc...

Attachments

• Shakar7.jpg
    Shakar7.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Shakar6.jpg
    Shakar6.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Shakar5.jpg
    Shakar5.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Shakar4.jpg
    Shakar4.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 60
Alright here's the both updated...Sha'Kar Cargo Transport.. and Relaxath Heavy Destroyer.....You can see I took away a lil bit of that brownish color away....Added a few details to the model...You can't see the turrets or whatever but just check the stats above, and also brought up the texture quality (Sharpened, Different placed items. etc...)...Also I took away that bridge on the Relaxath and put it below it's outlined in silver n black...which I think is probably where it was in the original. Having that strange look on top looked to me a lil too strange after I did it, also on the Sha'Kar...You can see I changed up the metal between the parts of the ship.. To me it looks a lil better...a lil more uniform....Hind sight is always 20/20....lookin back it's still a bit fuzzy. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Relax07.jpg
    Relax07.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 63
  • relax08.jpg
    relax08.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 59
  • relax09.jpg
    relax09.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Shakar8.jpg
    Shakar8.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 48
  • Shakar9.jpg
    Shakar9.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 58
I got it the first time, Chris. I just don't particularly care for that kind of 'music'. :)

Nonetheless, I know how hard it can be to come up with witty titles.

I came back to revisit the Ralaxath WC3 Kilrathi Heavy Destroyer. Mainly because I wasn't totally happy with the texturing. This is still a work in progress and if anyone has any ideas on what should be included on the ship. By all means let me know and I'll do my best at adding/modifying.

To give some background on what the ship will be used for I will be using this ship as part of a large Kilrathi Convoy escaping Nephilim forces in the WC Collateral Damage Mod.

I would like the ship to be heavily armed/armored. And it will have some type of shield generator, turrets, etc..Where should I put these pieces, keep in mind the dynamics of the Secret Ops flight engine.

As you can see I've basically textured the main hull. And haven't added much to the model itself except a few details for textures (Engines, Interior type metallic panels, etc..)

The textures are loosely based on the Kiranka battlecruiser textures. https://cdn.wcnews.com/newestshots/full/xrender_kilrathi_flagship.jpg

Attachments

• Relax14.jpg
    Relax14.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Relax13.jpg
    Relax13.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Relax12.jpg
    Relax12.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 69
  • Relax11.jpg
    Relax11.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
The last showing was a work in progress so here's the final product. I'm happy to finally be done with this ship...Phew took alot of long hours to get the textures to how I wanted them for this ship. Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• Ralax20.jpg
    Ralax20.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Ralax21.jpg
    Ralax21.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Ralax22.jpg
    Ralax22.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 47
  • Ralax23.jpg
    Ralax23.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 56
  • Ralax24.jpg
    Ralax24.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 51
That looks awesome, imagine how hi-tech Origin would have looked if they had this standard of model in 1994. I can't wait to see it being used, is WC:CD a vision engine project?

Back