WC:CD New Kilrathi Transport

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
so you think that maybe jazzing up the wood might be a good idea.?

Attachments

• CONTran05.jpg
    CONTran05.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 117

ELTEE

Vice Admiral
At the extreme risk of sounding immature, using the 'Wood class transports just begs a whole host of names for the individual ships - all ending with "wood." :D

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
Alright well in keeping with the sexying up of models....LOAF is right it would would better If I use something that is existing for this transport. Let me know what you think!!! :) ...Even tho this post has derailed me..Kilrathi Transport to Confed Transport...Please go here for more updates on this particular transport http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=23403

Attachments

• CONTran06.jpg
    CONTran06.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 113
  • CONTran07.jpg
    CONTran07.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 103
  • CONTran08.jpg
    CONTran08.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 106

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
Well back to the Kilrathi Transport Design.....Here's the Semi Dorkathi Type design in the orange textures. Let me know if you like the orange or the WC3 WC4 SO/Prophecy Textures..I'm biased towards both.

Attachments

• KilrathiTran01.jpg
    KilrathiTran01.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 119
  • KilrathiTran02.jpg
    KilrathiTran02.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 108
  • KilrathiTran03.jpg
    KilrathiTran03.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 113

ELTEE

Vice Admiral
Definitely like the orange - gives the feeling that the Kilrathi have access to different metals than the terrans do. Nice to see it with a 'modern' look and feel.

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
It needs some kind of sharp point. One thing I liked about Kilrathi designs is that they give you the impression if there was one hand-sized you could pick it up and use it as a weapon as well.

Maybe a little asymmetry as well?

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
It needs some kind of sharp point. One thing I liked about Kilrathi designs is that they give you the impression if there was one hand-sized you could pick it up and use it as a weapon as well.

Like the Dorkir and the Lumbari and the Dorkathi?