WC:CD "Longbow"

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
Not totally Finished but here's a few samples.
Loudout is to be similar to WC4/WC3 Specs, With a few differences in missile loadout.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 80
Nice!

What's made me chuckle is how the rear gun pod of the Longbow seems to resemble a bubbled-out TIE Fighter cockpit windscreen.

Yea that's just for show to show how it's going to be in the game engine, it's just for looks there but in game will be a full functional turret (which i haven't decided what to arm it with)

the point is on a "bomber run" you could just aquire a lock and turn in on high speed the longbow made that easy...

Are you going to color it? Might just be finishing touches you were already planning, but right now the gray-only looks unfinished.

For the turret’s guns I’d like to suggest using pulse particle guns as they have a good rate of fire and the have a good damage rate to make any one tailing you think twice. They are about to keep the enemy at bay from a farther distance then the lasers can with only a small differences between the two the pulse particles could do a better job. Also for it’s main guns I haven’t looked at all the guns yet but maybe since it’s coming out of retirement there were some improvements on some weapons that can be put on the Longbow to give it a better change to live through a dogfight with it has no choice but to fight with out costing so much energy slowing down your ability to hold of the swarms of fighter trying to kill you.

Back