WC:CD "Fan Input"

maybe you could integrate some of the characters of star soldier magazine

e.g. stingray is still flying :)

Here is a short list of a few characters that are mentioned in S*S.... That are part of the mod....

The Revenge Crew
Jack "Reaper" Burrows (Player - Revenge Merc pilot)
Mark "Ranger" Riley (Captain of the Revenge)
Kuklext "Motley" Ragitagha (Revenge Merc pilot)
Morgon "T-Bone" Crow (Revenge Merc Pilot
Chris "Cowboy" Graff (Revenge Merc pilot)
Meltok "Carnage" Ragitagha (Revenge Merc Pilot)
David "Pops" Williford (Revenge Crew - Sometimes Pilot)
Lisa "Bravo" Deleon (Revenge Merc Pilot)

Confed Forces
Dirk "Stingray" Wright (Captain of the Coral Sea)

This is a list so far that I've been focusing on..Some are on the list some aren't

Here's a lil reworking of the Textures on the WC4...Destroyer...Now Dubbed "The Revenge" (Merc Ship) Please note the addition of the hanger in the front...similar to the hanger from the Cerberus.

Attachments

• Rev01.jpg
    Rev01.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 169
  • Rev02.jpg
    Rev02.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Rev03.jpg
    Rev03.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Rev04.jpg
    Rev04.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Rev05.jpg
    Rev05.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 164
Here is a short list of a few characters that are mentioned in S*S.... That are part of the mod....

The Revenge Crew
Mark "Ranger" Riley (Captain of the Revenge)
Morgon "T-Bone" Crow (Revenge Merc Pilot
Chris "Cowboy" Graff (Revenge Merc pilot)
David "Pops" Williford (Revenge Crew - Sometimes Pilot)

Confed Forces
Dirk "Stingray" Wright (Captain of the Coral Sea)

This is a list so far that I've been focusing on..Some are on the list some aren't

Yeah still need a firekkan pilot!:p

Wonder on a name for him though...

Yea I think his lil wing will be added at a later date :) ..and at that point I'll conjure up some names....Right now I'm actually writting a few little character backgrounds for the mentioned above

Here's the start of work on the Firekkan "Warrax" Heavy Freighter...The original model was made useful by (SOLCommand) his original model was called "The Ghost" I just used the fuselage and made a few changes here and there so far...Let me know what ya think? I'm trying to keep it as basic as possible..But make it look like a fast freighter.

Attachments

• Warrax2.jpg
    Warrax2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Warrax1.jpg
    Warrax1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 155
why only conjuring up some names. how about bringing back some old characters like flint or doomsday :)

btw. nice work on that revenge

That's a good point Triple....I was thinking on bringing back a few key charecters. Especially on the Confed Side.....For the players side I really wanted it to be characters that have never been mentioned in any Wing Commander Continuity...But are mentioned in S*S...Meaning that some of them are still around, ..... I'll write a good description in a post in a lil bit on here showing some background info for each of the player side characters.

That's a good point Triple....I was thinking on bringing back a few key charecters. Especially on the Confed Side.....For the players side I really wanted it to be characters that have never been mentioned in any Wing Commander Continuity...But are mentioned in S*S...Meaning that some of them are still around, ..... I'll write a good description in a post in a lil bit on here showing some background info for each of the player side characters.

Also In making all these characters...I don't really want too many I mean , I also have to find some people that will voice these people too. Which may prove to be...a time consumer

It is a good idea to not have not a bunch of characters, this way it is easier to integrate the different personalities and promote the bound between them and the player.

as for the voiceover, mabe I can help later on (thats one voice ;) )

Here's some background on some of the Characters so far. (You guys don't even know how hard and long it took me to come up with this stuff......so 4 hours later..and reading countless facts of the Wing Commander world..Here ya go) :D
Again let me know what you guys think...If there's any info that you may think is unreliable or false let me know. I need some WC experts on this type of info. Also the year in which this takes place is 2685

- Born on Aries II, In the Foshko Quadrant. Jack spent much of his child hood far away from the heartaches of war. He joined Confed in 2679 and graduated the academy in 2681, He was supposed to be stationed on the TCS Midway on her maiden voyage, but instead was stationed on Perry Navel base before the initial Nephilim encounter. On a patrol he violated a direct order to fire on a transport full of about 50 Kilrathi refuges from the Ragitagha clan. After a misunderstanding by his Wing Commander saying that the “....Kilrathi deserve to die! refuges or not!”. Jack saved the transport by Leeching his Wing Commanders ship and transporting the survivors to a local pirate base. Jack commandeered a Confed Arrow fighter and fled to a nearby pirate base. Two of the liberated Kilrathi (both littermates), joined Jack and are in debt to him. His copilots over the last five years have nicknamed him Reaper, because death seems to permeate around him.

Mickey “Polecat" Connors (Captain of the Revenge)
- A former Army Ranger starting his Confed service in 2653 as an Army Grunt he moved up to be a formidable Battalion Commander in 2660. He has the use of a mechanical arm, in which was severed by a Kilrathi in the battle of Repleetah. He successfully was able to get his revenge on this Kilrathi cat by Impelling him with a Confederation Flagpole, killing the Kilrathi. He was in many of Confeds largest pushes on planetary engagements. He is an expert on hand to hand combat, and also enemy tactics. He likes to stay low on many engagements especially with his former allies, unless there is a large pay out for the “Revenge” and her crew. He won the Revenge in a bet using Jack’s stripped down Arrow for an annual race around the speed coarse of Callisto. Mickey is trained as an elite, He keeps the Revenge in top shape with many weapons and technologies that non-military are not supposed to have obtained.

- A former Border world militia fighter then Confed pilot that served on board the Midway. She hails from Vohaul in the Polaris system. She resigned from Confed after an accidental friendly fire incident. She normally flies alone taking missions as they come. Is normally calm and collected but when enraged has a twitchy trigger finger. Is a reliable part of the team she always accomplishes what she sets out to do.

- One of the coolest Cats you will ever meet. Motley likes to indulge in many human activities…Drinking, listening to music, different foods, anything that he can get his paws on of human culture he is definitely open minded. He and his brother are in debt to Jack for saving there families lives. Motley has grown close to much of the crew, and is always someone easy to talk to.

- The total opposite of his feline litter mate. Meltok, is very reserved to stay away from much of the crew, he’s bound by many Kilrathi honor codes. But he realizes to get along with the crew is beneficial to him and his brother. He took an oath to be in Jack’s debt. He is a beautiful pilot although sometimes careless, you occasionally hear him laughing as he’s taking down his pray as if he enjoys the Carnage.

Morgon "T-Bone" Crow (Revenge Merc Pilot)
- Often referred to as MC or even T, was a Confed pilot up until his resignation. He lost his home to the Nephilim Virus. He was not able to return to his home planet of Angora in the Astoria system due to restrictions that Confed had placed on his planet. His family has been presumed lost. Morgon gets his callsign in a desperate attempt to take out a pirate fighter, with his ship very damaged he decided to eject as his ship rammed the Pirate Talon fighter.

Here's a textured "Warrax" so far.....

Here is also some of the stats...She is by far one of "THE" fastest Transports....

Class Transport
Length 310 meters
Mass 7,100 metric tonnes
Max Velocity 330 kps
Acceleration 10 k/s^2
Max Y/P/R 5/5/5 deg/s
Guns Dual Laser Turrets (2) Dual Massdriver Turret (4)
Shields Phase Shields
Front Armor 400 cm
Rear Armor 400 cm
Right/Left Armor 400 cm
Jump Capable Yes

Attachments

• Warrax3.jpg
    Warrax3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Warrax4.jpg
    Warrax4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 160
  • Warrax5.jpg
    Warrax5.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 158
Yea I'll put it somewhere on there......I'm moving onto working on a New Confed ship but time to sleep, when ya work on this stuff for hours on end it takes it's toll that's for sure..

Firekkan Fighter in progress

Firekkan Fighter gets its engines...

The fancy red art-lines will probably be the final step.

Left pod; engine/exhaust towards you... right pod; engine intake (bussard collector?)

BTW... bout 11 hours straight work so far (7:30 a.m. atm... been working since bout 8 p.m. last night) ... couldn't sleep (hip pain) but it kept my mind at just the right point (awake enough to work but not in so much pain that I couldn't think straight).

FYI... I'd say out of that 11 hours only about 2~3 hours was just cut'n'fold'n'taping... its the conversion and unfolding of complex 3d pics into flat printable parts that takes most of the time... and rounded engines like these, with indented intakes and whatnot take a lot of work (and even then sometimes there's 2 or 3 trial-builds).

Just like the Red Gratha I did, this will be another free download.

Red Gratha (pictures) can be found over in this thread:
http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=25453

For the zip with pages to print you'll need to email me;
matsho@sympatico.ca

Attachments

• S6300541.JPG
    S6300541.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 134
  • S6300542.JPG
    S6300542.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 137
I like your characters so far. Their CVs seem to be plausibel too. Sonehow I miss female characters ;)

which original characters do you plan to bring back? except for General Stingray and (Colonel? or Commodore?) Doomsday?

Triple: What I would do is use the WCnews search and search for a few of these names that are mercs they are given explanations from the "Arena crew" that put the info in S*S... Some of which are former Midway (Red Shirts). I'm not really sure to be honest to keep things easy I guess we can include Amazon (Most of her audio is already there)...and perhaps even Doomsday and Stingray, maybe even Flint (At least audio from WC3 is there) but...It is kinda perceived that she may have died during that final fun to Kilrah. And I have to make some others up...Anyone have any suggestions for some Coral Sea crew? I'm really trying to steer away from old charecters...I believe you can have too many and that kinda takes away from having some fresh blood in the mix.

WoW Rapier things are coming along pretty good ! ! ! awesome work

I think amazon is too random, I dont even know if she survived. if you want to limit the old characters, then we should stick to doomsday, stingray and perhaps zero. zero is a more popular pilot than amazon

I will think of some ficitonal new characters for the coral sea and perhaps write some short bios like you did and you choose the ones that fit the best

how many pilots do you need?

Back