WC:CD Carrier, Transport?

Wow. The new images really fit with how I originally pictured the Texas-class Dreadnaughts from AS. Great job!

I first and sometimes pictured the Action Stations ships as looking like the ships on the cover (which if you've looked at the cover is quite a stretch to try to make.) After a while I quit struggling and mentally evolved it into a kind of generic bulky space battleship styled after Star Blazers.

I don't remember there being any particularly specific descriptions of the ships in the book - Forstchen isn't a particularly visual writer.

That ship looks awsome. Thing is, I don't see alot of regular size turrents, mostly large. Even the Plunkett had room for normal size turrents.

Also love the texture and largeness. It looks very, very powerful. *calls for several Devastators*

That ship looks awsome. Thing is, I don't see alot of regular size turrents, mostly large. Even the Plunkett had room for normal size turrents.

Also love the texture and largeness. It looks very, very powerful. *calls for several Devastators*

To solve your boggle I've worked on this more within this other Post Which I continuously keep updating....http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=23320

That's what the Carrier/Transport turned into was something the Community voted as the Artemis Class Dreadnought which when conversing with LOAF and others that I originally wanted the ship to be huge I have since changed my mind and it'll be somewhere around the size of the Plunkett just shorter. I haven't gotten the ship in Vision engine yet.

Back