WC:CD "Border Worlds"

Here's Stas on the fighter, And also I'll show rocket pods on it too. Which I'll post in a little bit.

Class: Medium - Multi-Role/Atmospheric and point defense
Manufactured By: Verier Industries / Douglas
Length: 14 meters
Mass: 15.5 metric tonnes
Max Velocity: 440 k/s
Max Afterburner Velocity: 1200 k/s
Max Afterburner Acceleration: 400 k/s^2
Max Y/P/R: 80/75/80 deg/s
Guns: Chain Ion MKII (4)
Gun Energy: 300 nJ
Default Gun Regeneration: 48 nJ/s
Missile Hardpoints: 3x3 / 2x2 (3FF/3IR/3ELRIR) / (2LancerLT/2x14 Dumbfire RP)
Missile Decoys: 28
Front Shield: 240 cm
Rear Shield: 240 cm
Front Armor: 180 cm
Rear Armor: 180 cm
Right/Left Armor: 110 cm
Jump Capable: Yes

Here's a shot with some type of missile silos, also paint is a litle diff

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 118
Definetly nicer. I actually don't know what would go with this ship. Stinger, Viper, and Cobra seem to fit nicely with this one...

Might I suggest a poll?

Well, having two light torps is okay, I don't think having that plus all of those dumbfires is that reasonably, though. In addition, I consider dumbfires to really be just slightly smaller, unguided, and slightly less powerful light torps that aren't capable of taking on Nep. phase shielding. Maybe I would say 3FF,3IR,3HS and 2 Lt and 4 Dumbfire though, but if it acutally has the size to accomadate those torps.

Dumbfire RPs (rocket Pods) are Basically a renamed Dragonfly RP (name taken from the Arena manual). With slightly a little bigger kick. I think the light torps are 1000 pnts for damage the Dragonflys are 100 each i believe. The Dumbfire RP's I set at 150 pnts. But I can understand you might think it's a little over kill. I think the same. I'm going to delete the 3 FF's so it would be as follows.

Missile Hardpoints: 2x3 / 2x2 (3IR/3ELRIR) / (2LancerLT/2x14 Dumbfire RP)

So 6 normal type of missiles, 2 light torps and 28 fly straight go boom Rockets :D Semi similar to the Tigershark I guess without the 2 light torps

Oh, you mean like those dragonfly dumbfire rockets. Yeah I thought your were talking about the dart dumbfires that practically light torps on a diet with no brains.

Back