WC CCG Software

An expansion would be great too!!

relive the Vega conflight with WC1 ships
or fight the border world conflict!!

campaigns would be great also! i would dedicate time in organizing and running it.

finished confed cards - i need a place to upload to

my email is casper@solsector.net

every card should have one line, regardless of length - anyway, i'll look at all the entries before i post a cardlist

this is not java - it's a modification of a program called CardTable (see my site) - it should be easier this way than developing a full-fledged application from scratch

dnasearchr, did you do kilrathi battle damage and crew cards?

We should probably work on making a proper representation of the original before debating changes to the game.

Almost done

finished all but kilrathi luck and maneuver cards, and i'm waiting for dnasearchr on those

when he emails them to me, i'll package everything and release it

can the cic host the finished cardlist?

dnasearchr - if my email doesn't work, try xuchen1988@yahoo.com

also, i am missing some cards:

Confed: Tail Shot Off, Maj. Todd Marshall, TCS Sheffield
Kilrathi: Reaper Cannon

anyone have images of these?

Since I haven't had a look at cardtable yet...

Does it have any way of rules control?
Does it have a playfield that is more then just a BMP (that has defined zones for cards?)

cff said:
Since I haven't had a look at cardtable yet...

Does it have any way of rules control?
Does it have a playfield that is more then just a BMP (that has defined zones for cards?)

The WC:CCG didn't come with a play mat dealy -- you were supposed to arrange the nav points yourself. However, if anyone has any Star of the Guardians cards (MF7's first game), the playing field that it included is exactly the same as the one you should use for WC.

I am having trouble runnig the game. Cardtable works when i start it. But how do I select cards for my deck? maybe cxjcasper you could post an easy to read intruction guide since you are most familiar with cardtable. Their instructions on getting started are rather lacking, or I am just not doing it right.

dnasearchr

Use the Deck builder to build custom decks.
What I dunno is how actual game would work. Anyone wanna try to play a game with someone who never played WCCCG before nor really knows how to use the software?

learning the software shouldn't be that hard

neither is learning the game, actually - i picked it up in a few days, and i didn't even play with anyone

read the cic's wcccg instructions (https://www.wcnews.com/wcccg/) - they'll help

people who already have wcccg cards and would like to play others online will benefit most from the program - it's just a matter of learning the software

as for people who haven't played wcccg before, i'm sorry that you have to learn 2 things, but find someone who has played before and they can teach you

and, cff, i'll play with you - find me in wingnut or contact me on AIM (see my profile for my SN)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back