WC CCG cards...

mpanty

Keen Commander
Hey LOAF (or anyone willing to do so)... I was wondering if you could post a database with all the card-specs on the CIC...

Perhaps even some card scans, for those who have never cast an eye on them (like me :) )...

Damn... that's me not paying attention... or "looking for noon at 1400 hours" like we say in French... :)

Thanks Nep...

Mmmhhh... the scans do not include the *complete* list of the cards, do they?

Yet, on the link it says "View a list of all CCG cards reviewed by us."...

Before I even played a WC game, I grabbed the CCG cards on a whim since my friend David (who'd later introduce me to the games) had such high praise to the series.

Anyway, I bought a Starter Deck and at least one Booster Pack, though I think I picked up 2 Confed and 1 Kilrathi, for some reason...

Anyway, I remember being somewhat impressed with the cards I got. Blair, Paladin, Flint, Vaquero (who's picture looked like sh*t) and some others. I also got some tech cards like Stealth System and Enhanced Radar (or somethin like that).

Anyway, I love my CCG cards. :D

I wonder if they still sell them around...

Mmmh, probably not... :(
And so far, I've only seen one eBay item related to them... :(

[Edited by mpanty on 06-02-2001 at 00:53]

CCG Extras

If anyone is looking for cards, please email me. I have a drawer of extras and maybe I might have the card you need. I have the complete set of cards so I do not need these and will be glad to give you any of the extra cards that you need.

MN

I'm looking for these cards:

Confed:
Geoff Tolwyn promo card.

Longbow Elite Fire Dagger Squadron

Thunderbolt Elite Tsunami Squadron

Luck Shift in battle.

I am willing to buy them or trade them from anyone who has them. All help will be greatly apreciated.

Are the stores still selling those cards over there in the USA ? Because, here, in France, I've never seen one of those cards...

The CCG card series was done by MagForce, a very small card company that was bought out in late '98. I remember sending their newer owners about buying a box of cards and they said they destroyed remaining WC related boxes in their warehouses since the WC contract didn't pass over to the new owners, so they were forced to destroy them since they couldn't sell them...

Don't expect to see em much, if at all. I remember they occupied a small corner of a desk in the back collecting dust in the summer of '96 and going for $1 a booster and $7.50 a Starter Pack...

:(

Nah, NoRemorse... we barely have the novels in France, so we can forget about the cards straight away... :(

I don't think they ever came out in France...

Re: CCG Extras

Originally posted by RAMROD
If anyone is looking for cards, please email me. I have a drawer of extras and maybe I might have the card you need. I have the complete set of cards so I do not need these and will be glad to give you any of the extra cards that you need.
MN

Well, what's your email address please?
I only need two cards for the Confederation: Thunderbolt VII Elite Deathmerchant squadron and Battle Damage- Stabilizer destroyed. (That's strange because I own Stabilizer destroyed for the Kilrathi side 8 times...
It would be really nice if you traded them.
Does anyone ever won a regular game by destroying the enemy carrier?

I don't think I've ever *not* won a game by destroying the enemy carrier, so I'm not sure why you keep asking us that...

Unfortunately, mpanty, unfortunately... indeed, I had to buy the novels in the USA (and in english... so it's not easy for me to read it)... Wc is unknwon in my little country...

Back