WC BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadfael

Spaceman
Welcome to the Wc Bar the place to talk about evrything except Wing Commander because tired pilots love to talk about something else!
Bar.jpg

[Edited by Cadfael on 04-21-2001 at 11:01]

Hehe, Cadfael, you seem to be eager to try out your new knowledge about posting pictures. :)
Ah, really a place, to feel at home. So what's up?

HEHE yeah nice place isn't it !
Love posting pictures !!
Ok let's talk about the weather how's the weather at your place!
It raining here in England!

Sorry, after seeing that bar, I have to mention WC for just a moment. I remember, a few months back I was messing around with WC1 campaign files. I figured out how to change who you see sitting there (don't ask me how - I didn't write it down, and have long since forgotten :(). Have you ever seen two Maniacs grinning at ya simultaneously? I have... :D

bah....someone post that poster of that chick from SM2!
HOTTIE!!!

Well, not as much as the chick (yes...CHICK...not the bloke) from Strike Commander! :D

No no no. I always preferred the Mining Base bars. Put one of the pleasure planet girls there for LOAF to hit on, and that'd be cool. So drab, so lifeless, so... Privateerish.

The Concordia *does* have a bar -- on the O-deck... we just can't see it from where they've placed the us-camera in the game. Blair invites Angel to come celebrate by getting a few drinks on the O-deck...

If someone can get me the CGA characters from privateer, I'll put them in WC Universe!

[Edited by Darkmage on 04-21-2001 at 19:11]

how do i put my own pictures on the web? how do i get the webspace to store them for display? what service should i use?

<---techno illeterate ;)

The bar is in the O-deck, where Jazz plays the piano and you can see stars moving in the background...

The place where they play poker is the barracks... :)

Aw Cadfael, you knew just what to get me for Christmas:) Now i dont have to ask for a picture of the rec room. But seeing it has brought up whole new problems. :)

I'm surprised I've never seen that pic on any WC site, oh wait we weren't supposed to talk about WC, were we? :)

Originally posted by Soma
I'm surprised I've never seen that pic on any WC site, oh wait we weren't supposed to talk about WC, were we? :)

Nope. As far as I know we're just supposed to make half-assed sarcastic remarks about topic drift all the fucking time.

[Edited by Frosty on 04-22-2001 at 03:16]

Nope. As far as I know we're just supposed to make half-assed sarcastic remarks about topic drift all the fucking time.

Wow Frosty... that non-sequitor will cause unprecidented topic drift. The consequences shall be alarming. Now... about that topic drift... It's really... um... drifty...

Originally posted by Frosty

[Edited by Frosty on 04-22-2001 at 03:16] [/B]

you mean like this one :)

NO YOU FOOL! THAT WASN'T SARCASM!

SOMA IS INTELLEGENT!

SUPER DRUGS FROM FICTIONAL UNIVERSES MAKE GOOD NICKS!

NO I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC!

THAT my friend, and I use the term lightly, is sarcasm.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back