WC ATV episodes

mpanty

Keen Commander
Well... bad news...

The episodes hosted by Lord Nightwalker at ulyssis.org apparently aren't available anymore... or at least, the links don't work for me... :(

And I can't see the link to TyeDyeBoy's site to download the one from this week either...

http://tyedyeboy.net/ does not give me anything...

Can anyone help?

Tye and I both have 'net problems at home, so neither of us can upload new episodes to his site or to bl.org.

I'd upload them myself, since I have the series on CD/R but my connection BLOWS. It would take 3 days to get one ep up, I'm sure.

Hey LOAF, I've recently acquired cable... I could be your go-between. ;)

Yes, this is the same Manic from WC:I. :p

Well it looks like we all are having problem. I was offlined for 2 weeks, due to a computer crash. So I wasn't able to setup the new realmedia WCA server, but it'll be up when I can. I believe I can have the DivX version there too.

LOAF: If you still need help, I have all the episodes and could prolly upload them somewhere. I might be able to coax alittle space at the WCDC. If you want me to, email me tjmsr@bellatlantic.net or tell me in #wingnut if i'm around.

Episode 8 fell off the face of the earth. Try again in an hour or so, it should work then.

Back