WC 1 for SNES

Supdon3

Kal-El
I got this game from Funcoland but it didnt come with any instructions. Could someone tell me what all the commands are for everything, auto pilot, changing weapons, using the comm etc.

select + Y for autopilot;
select + B to change guns; select + R to change the right VDU functions; select + X to change the messages (in vidcom mode) and them X to send the message; select + start + R + L to eject... I don´t rebember the rest, but all wiorks with the select button.

Good luck! That was my first WC game...
The last time I have played it was in 1996.
I will never forget that game...

PSX emulators don't emulate the WC games very well -- just buy a PS1... they're exceedingly cheap.

Better yet, buy a 3DO. :)

BUY BLEEM!!!! It runs faster, it looks better, and you can get hardware acceleration out of it. Just think, PS games on your PC.....it's great!!!!

Wow, now you can play playstation wing commander3 on your computer at a semi-decent framerate with really messed up controls, or alternatively you could play pc WC3 on your pc just a thought ;) . Although I have to admit I'd like to try the wing commander games on 3do.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Yeah, but forget WC4 for PSX. It sucks. :(

Yeah it does. I've had WC4 PSX since it came out, and just recently got it for the PC. There's a BIG difference. For one, the PSX HUD is really really really stupid looking. Nothing like the PC one. The graphics on the PSX version are TERRIBLE. And to top it all off, it's missing missions and cutscenes or shortened (First one that comes to mind is Seether killing Paulson). And to think my first WC4 experience was with that P.O.S. Granted, it was still pretty cool the first time through, but I have a newfound respect for WC4 that I didn't have before.

Back