WAZZUUPP!!!!

ICEMAN

Spaceman
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there planing to make a secoint WC movie in the near future?

-ICEMAN

------------------
You're like a virgin on prome night!!

The chance for a new WC movie that goes to the theaters is virtually non-existant. WC did very badly and I highly doubt that there will be another made. There is a chance though of someone making a direct to video movie of it but again I seriously doubt that they will do it. WC's movie experience is pretty much over with unfort.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Seeing as how C. Roberts has moved on and the WC movie didn't do to well financially, I have my doubts. There is the movie novel and a sequel to it, called Pilgrim Truth (or is it Pilgrim Stars.) It continues the story. Unfortunatley it is the 2nd book in a trilogy that also doesn't look like it will be finished. At least from a published form.

Oh, I think in your signature you mean prom, not prome. I usually don't mention spelling cause I know I mistype many things myself. But your signature is different than a post.

Is the WC move out on video?I've been looking everyware but can't find it.The problem is probley that i live in a small town of 26,000 population in my city.

-ICEMAN

------------------
You're like a virgin on prome night!!

biggrin.gif
I know Shane my spelling sucks! Its always been my worse subject in school.

-ICEMAN

------------------
You're like a virgin on prom night!!

[This message has been edited by ICEMAN (edited August 01, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, though since you're in a smaller area I'd recommend either buying the DVD or tape from an online source like amazon.com or something similar.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

You can buy it on DVD from Amazon.com at a reasonable price. At least it is listed there. The video has a bit steeper price: $103.99

Why is this video so expensive?

It was priced by the studio for the rental market. The price often drops to under $30 within 6 months of its video release date. When the studio lowers the price of the movie, Amazon'll adjust its price in their store.

I checked Blockbusters site and they list it as well. It could be your local video store just doesn't see the demand for the price they'd have to pay. You might ask about it there, though.

As for spelling, like I said if it was anywhere other than your signature I wouldn't say anything.

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited August 01, 2000).]

I got mine as a Previously viewed copy for $6.99 at block buster. As for the steep price of things on video, they do that so the movie in all formats makes a profit....i.e. theater profits suck so videos sale prices are higher especially if people don't rent it. The industry has to make its money somewhere...so it takes a chunk out of die-hard collectors like us....
Problem is, as soon as you buy it at the inflated price...it will be at Wal-Mart the next day for $10 or less...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
BLACKLION
Special Operations
"Kind of a bummer have your butt kicked by a dead guy!"

TheBLACKLION said:
I got mine as a Previously viewed copy for $6.99 at block buster. As for the steep price of things on video, they do that so the movie in all formats makes a profit....i.e. theater profits suck so videos sale prices are higher especially if people don't rent it. The industry has to make its money somewhere...so it takes a chunk out of die-hard collectors like us....
Problem is, as soon as you buy it at the inflated price...it will be at Wal-Mart the next day for $10 or less...
rolleyes.gif

You can post that again
biggrin.gif

Same here.
mad.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Thanks for the help guys..I'll look for it at blockbuster.We just got one a few weeks ago.

-ICEMAN

------------------
You're like a virgin on prom night!!

Back