**warning** stupid question...

Originally posted by Wedge009
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

Nah, just kidding, you are ***** (insert any word you think is fitting)
Impertinent?

LOL! Not a bad guess, but everybody can fill in what he wants and thinks is fitting.
Any yes, mpanty, you are the centre of attention, just like some strange creature at the zoo :p ;)

Well then, you will have my attention until an even stranger creature appears or you get boring becasue you did not learn any new tricks to amuse us. :D:)<g>

You underestimate how resourceful Italians (and me therefore) are... :p

"J'ai plus d'un tour dans mon sac", like we say... :)

"We say"? Who are "we"? The Italians? I doubt that they would say that... ;)
But please, surprise me...

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-27-2001 at 15:12]

You think mpanty has connections to the Mafia? Bah, the Drakhai will protect me (not that I need any help).

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-27-2001 at 16:50]

"We say"? Who are "we"? The Italians? I doubt that they would say that...
But please, surprise me
No, indeed, they would rather say: "Ho più di un asso nella manica" (=I have more than one ace in my sleeve).

But by "we", I also intended a bit the French, since I hope to have the French nationality by next year.
(simply because of university-financial reasons: right now, I pay the international fee at McGill University, but I have discovered that French people pay as much as Canadian residents, because of an agreement that France has with the gouvernement du Québec... Hence I have applied for French nationality -I'll have an Italian-French double nationality then...)
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!
Wise words LOAF, especially if it involves the family... LOL
But I'm not Sicilian...
You think mpanty has connections to the Mafia? Bah, the Drakhai will protect me (not that I need any help).
If the Mafia was really on your ass Mekt, you wouldn't be posting stupid :)p) things in this forum for long... And for the Drakhai, why would they defend a pitiful Kilrathi wannabe? He he he...
Originally posted by Cricket
Italians must know a lot of French to say something like that...
Indeed! 10 years living in France is enough you think? :)

Back